MBBS in Philippines?
In India there are approximate 370 medical colleges that proffer 50,000 MBBS seats between them. Despite of having the most number of seats all the students are not being that lucky charm to get an admission in medical. The reason behind this is the half of the seats are allotted to private colleges and each of that seat cost 50 lack capitation each..! The figure is definitely astounding and that is the reason that students are biased towards other countries that offer the same level of standards in terms of education, accommodation and significance of the degree. Philippines is a perfect spot to study MBBS. Philippines have a decent interface with the western world, which helps students from all over world. Students going to study MBBS will feel at home as the Filipinos are great hosts. They will are incredibly cordial and polite. The Philippines boasts of safe country and ensures secured living for the other students who come to study on MBBS in Philippines. Among them MBBS in Philippines is being the first choice of the Indian student as Philippinescaters MBBS course at a very affordable rates along with caters numerous advantages in contrast to other countries.
Top 25 Reasons to Study MBBS in Philippines
1. The MD in Philippines is recognized and approved as an equivalent course to the MBBS by the MCI (Medical Council of India) who has established and maintain uniform standards of medical education.
2. Philippines medical universities are widely renowned in many countries for the superior standard of education and also have listed in the WHO, IMED and ECFMG medical education directories.
3. Professors in the Philippines universities are coming from different countries, including USA and India who are highly qualified and experienced in the allied field.
4. Philippines medical colleges are regulated by the Philippines ministry of education and that is why Philippines colleges do not have any capitation fees as well as no donations to be paid for enrollment.
5. Another advantage of an Indian student is the climate of the Philippines. Philippines climate varies from 23 о C to 32 о C throughout the year, which is very alike to the Indian climate helps Indian students in settling with no trouble. The other advantage of the similar climate is, people having the same pattern of disease which aids to the Indian students who want to practice in India.
6. There is no any donation required to enroll in Philippines medical college, unlikely to Indian medical colleges.
7. Philippines follows US education system that opens numerous opportunities to make a career in English speaking countries inclusive of UK, USA, Australia, Canada, etc.
8. The English medium of instruction diminishes the barrier of learning the native language and helps to concentrate only on the study.
9. All the medical colleges in Philippines emphasis on practice over theorygive you greater extent of practical experience that helps you during practice.
10. The entire faculty of the Philippines medical colleges is co-operative and ready to help you in every query.
11. As the MBBS degree of Philippines is recognized by MCI, you can practice in India after completing the MCI registration formalities.
12. The MBBS degree of Philippines is recognized by every major country, that proffers you great career opportunity of working in the US, Canada, Australia and other developed countries without any extra course.
13. The living cost at Philippines is very less compare to other along with there is very mere difference in Philippines currency and Indian currency that makes Philippines more affordable.
14. We have a large number of messes and team of Indian chefs to make all the Indian dishes available for Indian students at affordable rates.
15. India and Philippines both havea tropical climate that helps you to quickly adjust to the Philippines climate.
16. Listed on the 12th as the most populous country in the world, hence you will have greater opportunity to practice with a varied and large number of patients.
17. You can easily communicate with patient and a local as the Philippines is the 3rd largest English speaking country where almost 94% of Filipinos speak English.
18. If you are planning to migrate at US, there is good news for you. The student can crack the USLME parts I and II in Philippines only under the guidance of medical professors.
19. Philippines is also renowned country for MD, the students coming from US, UK, Germany, France, Australia, Japan and South Korea is an evidence of it.
20. If we look at the data of past years and today, the number of Indian students enrolling for MBBS in Philippines are drastically increased shows its worthiness.
21. Excellent flight connectivity from India offers easy commutation throughout the year
22. Philippines embassy is very liberal, that means it is easy to obtain a student visa and quick processing of documentation.
23. To study MBBS in Philippines approx 20,000 students enroll every yearthat showsprominence of the Philippines is not only limited to the India.
24. Universities of the Philippines not only prepare for medical practice, but also prepare students for the MCI screening test.
25. In Philippines getting an admission in Manila would be the best for foreign students as it is the most secure city in the world in terms of crime.